Thursday, April 1, 2010

Saving to spend...

OK, so this is more an asking for advise. I'm wanting to help myself learn to save money. Just put a little aside each pay check instead of spending it right away. But I'm not going to want to save money unless I'm saving to get something. I mean that's what we save for, a rainy day, or a special item to get? Well, I need to tell myself what I'm saving for in order for me to actually put money into savings. My question to you is this,


Should I save my money for an Ipod? (my mp3 player is broken)















An Ipad? (if you don't know what that is, here's a link http://www.apple.com/ipad/ )












Or a new car? (this would be my preference, but way out of my finance league)
What do you think I should do? Also, is my logic...unlogical?

No comments: