Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Kale and the Vet...*tear*

Okay, so Kale is a wonderful beautiful cat. I love her dearly and she knows I'm her mother. But she has an upper respiratory problem. She's constantly sneezing and she won't eat. We got her on Friday and she hasn't taken a single bite of food since then. She's had to have three IV's and she is on two different medications. She has diharia. She might have to go the the vet again tomorrow. I need to sit her in the bathroom and turn the shower on really hot to make a heat room so that the congestion in her nose will clear up a bit. I need to do it at least three times a day. We also have to force feed her with baby food. We use a syringe and push the food into her mouth.

*sigh*

She just has a lot of health problems. Thankfully when we took her to the vet the first time he tested her for all types of things like cancer, epilepsy, liver and kidney problems. Everything is fine. She doesn't have cancer or anything else. It's just he stupid respiratory problem. If we can't get her to eat soon she might, over time, die.

Please be in prayer for her. I really don't want her to die, and I don't want to give her away. I just got her and she's the perfect pet for me. She's so loving and she adores being with me. Please pray that she'll get better and that she's eat. Please that she'll eat! Please! *tear*

1 comment:

MangyCat said...

After talking to you this week, I'm so glad to hear that Kale is doing better! She sure sounds like she's going to be a lovey-dovey kitty.