Friday, March 27, 2009

Meet Kale

Now it's time to meet my new pet. Kale Izzy Selk. She is 4 years old. She is totally adorable! Mom and I decided to go today to look at the cats. We had already done some browsing online yesterday, so we had an idea as to what we were looking for. When Mom, my little sister and I went into to viewing room and 'Izzy' (as she was called at the Humane Society) was brought out, she instantly came to us and let us pet her. Then she curled up in my lap and pushed her head into my chin. I knew at once that this was the cat for us!

I praise the Lord for this whole circumstance! Mom and I have made a deal. Mom will pay for Kale and all her vet bills and food and cat liter while I'm living at home. When I move out, I'll be taking Kale with me and then I'll take control of all the financially stuff. My job is to take care of Kale. Feed her, change her cat litter, and give her plenty of attention. ;) That's the best part!

And don't worry, my fish Scooby-Doo is doing well. He loves his tank and I haven't had any trouble with him. And Kale doesn't know he exists, so he's safe.

5 comments:

MangyCat said...

Oh wow, she's absolutely beautiful! I want to give her a big hug from one cat to another. I can't wait to meet her. O happy day!

Rachael Selk said...

Yes, She is wonderful. She's always spending time in my room. *awesome!* So far she trusts me the most...which is what we wanted. You should definantly come over and see her some time!

Kate said...

What a cute, sweet-looking cat :)

Rae B said...

Awe!! I love it! She's so pretty!! :)
[Don't tell my dog I said that!]

~Books

Rachael Selk said...

Yes she's cute. Don't worry Books, my lips are sealed.