Monday, October 6, 2008

First and Foremost

Beginnings are a part of life. As are endings. If everyone counted the different phases we had of things in life, it would be a very long list. This is the beginning and an end of a new phase in my life. I've left a lot of forums that, at first were very fulfilling in my life. But now they no longer serve any purpose. They have run their course. I have finished the race and I'm training my life for the next track.

Man, I don't usually talk like this...at least I don't think I talk like this. But it's another change to except in the process of growing up.

A friend of Mine told me that it would be a great idea to start a blog. Since I'm striving to become an artist and a writer, she said it's just wise in this day and age.

So the First is this, the first post in the beginning of a new phase, the blogging phase. And Foremost, I will here-after post things that hopefully inspire and encourage you as you walk in your phases of life.

God Bless!

1 comment:

Bryce said...

I'll miss you at CP! But I understand your moving on... I'm just glad I'll still be able to keep in touch with you through your blog. *hugs*

--Twin4God